With our Oil Condition Monitoring you get...24 hour turnaround.
Our series of engine assessment techniques allows maintenance to be scheduled to avoid the consequences of failure, effectively identify defects or losses in engine efficiency. The benefits gained from using an Oil Condition Monitoring programme are numerous and include:
- A reliable, cost effective service
- Expert and informative reporting on engine wear
- Open access to free consultation and support services.
- Reduced overall costs
- Immediate cost benefits
- Unbiased/Impartial oil analysis
- Rapid access to reports & detailed historical data using our user-friendly software
- Software support and free upgrades included
- Provision of detailed monthly reports that assist general maintenance and equipment overhaul planning
- Access to a first class fluid management service
- There are usually immediate cost savings on price
- Support with failure analysis, warranty and historical investigations
Read one of our Oil Analysis case studies on a Cat Compressor
N.B: A condition monitoring programme is not truly effective until it has put into place a “Root Cause of Failure” analysis process to continually identify the failure/problem source(s).